Welcome to the Technion’s Faculty of Education in Science and Technology.
The Faculty of Education in Science and Technology is one of the Technion’s
18 academic faculties and departments. The Faculty contributes to the Israeli educational system not only by preparing prospective high school science and technology teachers, but also by encouraging its graduate students to contribute to Israel’s higher education, the hi-tech industry, Israel Defense Forces, and the third sector.
The Faculty’s teaching and R&D activities are varied and focus on the learning sciences, educational technologies, and education in a variety of subjects: mathematics, physics, chemistry, environmental studies, computer science, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering. These topics are offered as part of the department’s B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs.
This website is aimed at different populations:
- prospective students who wish to study at the Faculty and contribute to science and technology education in Israel;
- Technion students who wish to pursue an additional degree in science and technology education;
- graduate students of science and technology who wish to study towards their masters and doctoral degrees;
- high school teachers who wish to broaden their pedagogical content knowledge by participating in the professional development activities organized by the national teachers’ centers located within our Faculty and the in-service teachers’ training center;
- members of the general public who wish to familiarize themselves with the vast and varied activities that take place at the Faculty
We welcome your participation in all of these learning, teaching and research activities.
Prof Tali Tal